Tuesday, October 23, 2007

H&M

This weekend Danielle and I finally got a day together and decided to relive the memories at H&M. We braved the traffic and rain into Coquitlam and enjoyed ourselves quite a bit even if we didn't really enjoy the store. I really loved H&M in Europe - I'm pretty sure we went to one in all 21 countries we went to - it was SUPER cheap and really trendy for Europe but full of fashions that I knew hadn't hit Canada yet. I came home with all these great tops that came out here about 6 months later. But when we went to the H&M here in Canada I was very disapointed that is seemed to be just as expensive as Jacob or Old Navy. Its still a really trendy store but the problem is I just dont really like the trend right now - skinny jeans and pregnancy tops are just not doing it for me - probably because I'm not 17 years old or pregnant BUT I am holding out hope that one day, when I like what's trendy again, I will enjoy H&M with the same enthusiasm that had us traipsing in to every outlet across Europe!

2 comments:

nurse478 said...

YAY! I am going to Chicago this weekend and plan to spend a little time there myself. We'll see what I find...

Tricia said...

I hate skinny jeans... and the maternity tops. Lol. How unflattering, eh?! You could probably wear them at least, 'cause you're tall...