Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Have Succumbed

About two months ago I ran into an old teacher at work. We chatted for a minute, giving the exciting highlights of what was new in our lives, but I was soon called away to attend to customers. He told me to check out his blog to get fully caught up on how life was for him. I must admit right right then I resisted an eye-rolling and I bit my tongue to keep from asking him if he had an Ipod too. I had a serious predjudice to bloggers. To be honest I thought it was just 'the thing to do'. Well I read his out of curiousity and soon became hooked. Now thanks to Danielle and Sarah... here I go. However to quote the inspiration "like I have time for this!" Right now actually Im avoiding a nice fat essay that is due tomorrow.... I've lost my mind!So here it is folks, my very first blog.... what I feel is the start of an addiction.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! My cousin is a blogger! Prepare for addiction!

Stephanie and Brad said...

Welcome miss soon to be Katie Splinter . THis is soon to be Stephanie Riemer! AHHH...WE"RE GETTING MARRIED!!! haha.anyways..welcoming to the world of blogging. I understand your skepticism about the whole bloggig thing but once you start, it's hard to stop! Looking forward to read about all the exciting things that are going on in your life. love ya

beim said...

When you said "old teacher", did you mean a teacher who was "old", or a teacher from previous years. this would be an important point to me.

Katie said...

i mean old as in aging, greying, getting on in his years... however you want to put it...