Thursday, March 09, 2006

snow

Snow, snow, snow, snnnnoooowwww!! Even though it was only 4 hours of snow, it was amazing. God is so good because now, not only can I simply enjoy snow for the beauty and simplicity but also because... it brings money!!
I know, your thinking that I've completley lost it- but I haven't!! Now when it snows, Matt gets called to salt - party on wayne!! (maybe not a party but its great for him!!)
Snow has this ability to deaden all wordly noise. I walk out in the morning to my car (that was frozen shut) and the whole world seems asleep. A quiet bliss settles over a convoluted world. Its a pipe dream I know, to think that snow fixes all the problems because just because I can't hear the cars careening down the streets or the sirens wailing, doesn't mean they aren't still doing that. However for those couple minutes- while Im de-icing my car and viciously pulling open the door - I feel the peace, the quiet, the calm of this deadend world.
Snow is really great - that's the conclusion of the day!

No comments: