Tuesday, April 18, 2006

back to school...

Well I've officially begun final practicum. I'm in a high school in Surrey and its a whole new learning curve!! It's kinda odd to be working with kids who are only 2 or 3 years younger than me, I look at them and think "We could be friends if we met in any other setting". The best part was Chem. 11 though. When I told the TA that I took Chem. in high school she said "Great, you'll know what you're doing then." What a joke... The only thing that got me through Chem 11 was sitting beside Danielle and Dayna. Today the TA turns to me and asks if I remember anything about Hydrates... Well chances are, since I dont remember, that day I was either a) playing mario on my graphing calculator b) talking about boyfriends with danielle or c) playing tetris on Lisa's graphing calculator. Needless to say, I felt a little useless. Ask me what a prepositional phrase is and I'll help you out but Hydrates is somewhere back in my brain with all of Dereck Stinger's talks on Daniel. What a gong show...

1 comment:

beim said...

Prep phrases...YES!!! remember, never end a sentence with one.