Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Back to the land of the living!

I'm back at it again!! Hurray for no more mono!! Let me just say its probably a miracle at least 6 of my friends dont have mono... including my o-so-kissable man! What a great "first weekend back in the real world" it was! Friday night Matt and I went to "Steamworks" in Ambleside and walked the peir - such a nice night out!! Saturday we headed up to S-land for some family time and a wedding. (Congrats Steph and Brad!) Then Monday night was the fantastic finale of 24 - Jack and Audrey will never actually hook up because every time they kiss, he gets kidnapped or tortured!! And now we're all back to the grind stone! Im almost done practicum, only 6 more days!! It has been a really great experience but I am looking forward to being PAID to work!! Well thats the update - I hope that everyone is enjoying the rain again and had a great long weekend!!

No comments: