Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blessed...

I'm done... Party on Wayne!! It hasn't fully sunk in yet. I think I'm just really stoked about not starting work at 7:30 anymore!! It was a good run though, I wouldn't trade the year for any other schooling. I made some awesome girl friends who I know will be life long monthly dinner dates and I learnt alot about patience. I really enjoyed being made fun of at the end of it too, it kind of just brought the whole year full circle, right Lael? Seriously though, God has blessed me so much through school, through my experiences on practicum and subbing, through the girls that I've become so close with and through the wise words of some wonderful prof's. I am so blessed!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm so proud of u stinker! you worked your ass off this year and I couldn't be happier to call you my cousin! anyways we should talk...it's getting wierd. love you!