Monday, August 21, 2006

congrats...

(a shout out to Shana)
It was a weekend of weddings and wedding announcments! Yesterday I went to Kyle and Rachel's wedding. I think it was truly the most simple and elegant wedding I've been to. Rachel was georgous, Kyle was sweating haha. Seriously though they were both so content and the smile on Rachel's face was so big it even made me shed a tear. They are off to 10 days in the Dominican Republic! I wish I could figure out how to post a dang picture and then you could all see a bit of the beautiful day.
Also congrats. to Sara and Andrew who got engaged on my birthday (another picture I would post, if I could). Another awesome couple who deserve all the best!
And now, for the update I know you are all dying to hear (don't say "for what?" Jave!) ... 117 DAYS!!!

No comments: