Thursday, August 24, 2006

my new house...

Yesterday Mom, Matt and I got to go walk around our new place for a while... it was great! Noni and I move in 7 days (and counting!). My new addiction to bargain shopping has produced a nice love seat, 2 side tables, a coffee table and 2 prints... I feel like such a grown up! Seriously though we are so blessed to be renting from Bob and Rita who are so nice and willing to let me be picky about paint. Also it will take me about 5 minutes to walk to work which will be fabulous on the gas budget! The basement suite has 3 bedroom which, frankly, is too much space for us but Matt is pretty excited to have his own study and I am pretty excited to have such a HUGE kitchen! I even get to have a bar stool... ahhh you know you are easily amused when...
Anyways, in other news my Sarah Bean moves back soon which I am so stoked about, finally another girl so we might be able to do some group things again :) AND I get to try on my dress tonight - yipee!!! "Looking for a veil" is the excuse this time but quite frankly I'd sleep in it if they'd let me! (114 days...)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

sarah's back to your gonna be in trouble,,hey ya hey ya sarah's back!