Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Girls...

The last 2 months have been jam packed with wedding showers, dress fittings and a billion lists of wedding errands. Through it all my bridesmaids have been more than amazing. My sister has made way too many trips to the post office for me, threw me the best stagette a bride has ever had, made all of my favors and puts up with my huge 'gift room' that enroaches on our living space after every shower. My future sisters-in-law have been great, they are encouraging, they play candle-lit Mexican-train with me and give me hot lengerie. Danielle takes me out for dinner after horrible days at work, always has great and wise advice, regifts me beautiful, hawaiian mugs to me and is so supportive to me! Sarah has been to every possible wedding shower, does an amazing job of leading bible study with me and keeps me laughing at, I mean WITH her all night long when she does her noise! Carley is my long, not so lost, cousin, she came back to the mainland and stayed with Noni and I for a night making me realize how much I really miss her and her making me laugh... My girls are great, they keep me going and keep me laughing. I am so thankful for their support and love!

No comments: