Sunday, January 28, 2007

our little (huge) family

For the next 8 days Matt & I have 5 children... yes, count them, 5!!! We're staying with the MacIntosh kids while Dan and Margurite are in Palm Springs. We are staying in a beautiful house, full of fun food that I would never buy for Matt like pizza pops and chimmy changas, and I get to drive the van... that's right, Im a soccer mom!!! We are having a blast so far though, Matt is like a kid again playing hide-and-go seek and lots of Xbox while the girls and I have made a sushi date and already hit the mall.
In other good news we're getting lots of bites on our car and Mr. V is on the hunt for a nice cheap putt-putt for us. He's so great and we feel so blessed to have him looking for us. We (mostly Matt) will greatly miss the Celica... it was the car he first asked me out in, its taken us on many trips to Seattle, Summerland and Vancouver and it is pretty fast!! But its time for something that doesnt cost us a million bucks to fix everytime a little thing goes wrong and we probably should sell it now, while we can still get a decent price for it. Any takers?? Haha.
Last random thought for the blog... Praise God for Darren, who was voted in with an astounding 90% last weekend as our new "Vicar"!!! Woot woot for the many good years of making morman jokes and chasing Taylor and Matty around to come.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Hey! thanx for finding me on myspace! And thank you so much for inviting me to your wedding! That was sooooo much fun! You guys looked amazing and so happy and I’m so excited for you! ~~ I can’t believe you titled you message to me "woot woot" that’s like all me and my friends say! And you like the Office!! Katie all these years and we still have things in common! We’ll ill be sure to be checking out your blog on a reg bases! And any Capenwray tips are more than welcome! I can’t believe I am going- it’s been a dream of mine my whole life and the fact that I’m going to England to live in a castle is just astonishing! Oh and speaking of "5 kids!" I am a nanny for 4! :) I work that and Starbucks until I leave in April! It’s crazy but good!