Friday, May 11, 2007

Grad Skip Day...

...the only thing that could ever make me wish I was still in the horrible throes of Grade 12. It is a beautiful, sunny day out and I am stuck inside while all my students frolick at the beach.
On the bright side the weather will be beautiful for baseball tonight and our plethora of
bar-b-ques tomorrow!!

One other random thought for this o-so-random blog... I think that slow-cookers are the greatest invention ever! I know half of the 4 people who read this blog are rolling their eyes right now at how I reak of domesticity but I am totally ok with that. It is seriously fantastic to toss dinner into the slow cooker at 8 in the morning and come home to a wonderful smelling house by 5 and then - dinner is ready... it's all about enjoying the little things right?

No comments: